CEE Office Real Estate Compass: Is your workplace Millennial-ready?
A new report by Colliers International and international law firm CMS has found that one-third of professionals in Central and Eastern Europe (CEE) believe their workplace will change over the next 2-3 years. The firms’ second annual report, ‘CEE Office Real Estate Compass: Is your workplace Millennial-ready’, looks at the changing nature of the workplace in CEE and includes a survey of 72 CEE-based professionals drawn from the spectrum of geography and seniority.
Key findings include:
- 77% of CEE-based professionals say work-life balance is the most important factor in the workplace
- Among factors connected with the physical office, location was seen as very important by 58%
- 28% of professionals in the CEE strongly agree that working in a co-working/flexible space is appealing. A further 40% agreed slightly
- Just under half currently have agile working available to them and 65% rarely or never use hot-desking
- Over 65% of CEE-based professionals disagree with the introduction of technology that monitors employee location in the office
- A clear majority are not concerned with the impact of artificial intelligence on their job roles
To download the report click here.