3) Click on the 'menu' button again and select “Bookmarks”
4) Press and hold the Insurance Act Zone icon and then click "Add to home screen"
1) Click on the BlackBerry 'menu' icon
3) In the “Add to Home Screen” dialog window, select the "add" button
1) Click on the “...” icon in the bottom-right of the screen
3) A new tile linking to the Insurance Act Zone will now appear on the start menu
The flow of Brexit related FS publications has slowed as we await the outcome of the UK’s application for a further extension of the Article 50 notice period (see Other publications below) and the special European Council on 10 April.
As the UK readies itself for a post-Brexit domestic State aid regime, a ruling last month of the Court of Justice highlights the horns of a dilemma that many companies find themselves in when seeking public money to support their projects. The ruling...
This was due to be the week of the UK's departure from the EU and, despite the postponement of Brexit, there was a flurry of activity to complete the financial services (FS) regulatory regime for a no-deal scenario (the ND regime). Most of...
The start of European Council summit on Thursday 21 March provided the opportunity for the EU to set out the basis for delaying the date (currently 29 March) when the UK will leave the EU - by an extension of the Article 50 period. If the...
The ND regime
There were further announcements and publications about the financial services (FS) regulatory regime that would apply in a no-deal scenario i.e. if the UK leaves the EU without the transition period (TP) under the proposed...
Today, we launch our new report for the hotel and restaurant sector. Hotels and restaurants are increasingly expected to deliver a new and different experience; one that leaves a lasting memory, distinguishes them from their competitors and embraces...
View more >>
© CMS Legal 2019